hey, maybe you want to hone up on your Vegas planning skills. I have been getting some questions from folks lately on Vegas and how to go about planning or where to research trips. So I thought I would tackle that task and try to provide you with some tips and inside information that maybe you just never thought of.
First of all, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to go to, or enjoy Las Vegas. I have been to Vegas about 9 times, and will be there again this month! I have always kept it to a pretty low roller type budget. What’s a low roller you ask? We all probably have a different idea, but I can say on my last two trips which included a 2 night stay and a 6 night more family oriented trip I gambled less than $300. Probably my average is $500, but I admit, I have never really tracked it super closely. I am a low roller and I can get free
rooms on almost all my trips if I want, and I will show you how! Another great thing about Vegas is you can go there and spend as little or as much as possible. You can dress as casual or as fancy as you want, but one thing is for sure, you may get hooked like me!
Secondly, Vegas can be enjoyed with adults and with families with kids. That being said I recommend two completely different Vegas trips for adults vs. the families which I will touch on as well.
Las Vegas facts! (Good and bad)
1. Yes, you can take your drink anywhere
2. Yes, you can drink 24/7
3. Yes, you can get free drinks
4. Yes, You can get a $7.99 steak dinner
5. Yes, you can get a $179 steak dinner!
6. Yes, prostitution is illegal! Yes, I said ILLEGAL. Don’t believe everything you hear or see on TV!
7. Yes, the cab driver may try and charge you too much!
8. Yes, the night clubs can and will charge you $475 for a bottle of booze!
9. Yes, you can and will get a ticket for jaywalking
10. Yes, you may get blisters from walking miles!
And above all..What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! Unless you like to post while drunk on Facebook!
Coming in my next section………………..