My favorite new way is to book through The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection website. If you have a Chase Card you may be able to utilize this website and get a luxury room that may actually just about pay you to stay there. Now I will admit it depends on the dates but let me show you how to look at rates.
Here’s how it works:
- You search for Las Vegas.
- Pick a hotel (start with MGM signature) You can also pick “Other hotels in area” at bottom of page if you don’t like the rates and the full list will come up
- You enter your dates and search
- It will prompt you to enter the first 6 digits of your Chase card. I have seen it work with the Freedom, Marriott, Preferred, and Reserve Cards so far.
- It will show you the rates for your stay and benefits
Now, each hotel has different perks but so far, I have found the MGM Signature to be one of the best deals you can find on a consistent basis. There are tons of date combinations that will get you a room for $99 plus taxes and resort fees. They will give you $100 in resort credits plus $20 per person for breakfast. Meaning that $99 room that is about $140 with tax and resort fees will give you $140 in credits to stay there!
Want to stay somewhere else? Check out these great deals I found depending on dates of travel:
- Mandalay Bay: $78 room plus $100 in spa credits and daily breakfast for two up to $25 pp
- Delano Las Vegas (Part of Mandalay Bay): $103 room plus $100 hotel credit and $30 breakfast credit pp and $5 Wi-Fi credit per stay.
- Aria: $128 plus $100 credit, breakfast for two per day at the buffet or in room dining and $5 Wi-Fi credit
Many of these deals also include early check in and late check out as well. It’s a steal of a deal for not being affiliated with a player’s card or having to gamble a ton. My only advice having done these deals before is make sure you have the Chase concierge number they provide handy in case of any issues. Sometimes the hotel may not recognize the deal or forget to add it on at check in.
I suggest checking in advance. Keep in mind many times the dates you want aren't available so if you are flexible it will help. I put in the pictures off the website plus my actual photos to show that the rooms are legitimately great rooms. My color was off a bit in mine due to the lighting but you get the point.
Have a great time in Las Vegas!